Solutions Engineering at Stripe
Dan Cobb works with enterprise accounts at Stripe, the leading international company providing economic infrastructure for the internet. Dan helps businesses around the world assess their needs and serve their markets using Stripe's payment solutions and other leading technologies.
Sr. Product Manager for FinTech
As a product manager, Dan amplified the efforts of developers, designers, and other members of the payment organization to deliver results.
About the products
There are 11 core payment products at Blackbaud designed for internal and external users. These products are focused on payment routing, reconciliation, risk management, PCI compliant card vaulting, reporting, secure checkout forms, user dashboards, chargeback management, financial auditing, mobile point of sale systems, and payment APIs.
- Serves tens of thousands of nonprofits in over 50 countries.
- Processes billions of dollars each year in donations, event registrations, memberships, and tuition payments.
- Partners with Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express as well as more than 20 other processors and financial companies.
- Increased adoption of Blackbaud Merchant Services to 85%.
- Increased credit card acceptance rates by 12%.
- Increased credit card processing margins by 8%.
- Accelerated disbursement funding to users by two business-days.
- Processed, disbursed, and reconciled millions of dollars, to the cent, every day.
Other roles at Blackbaud
Prior to product management, Dan served as a product lead, consultant, and in user operations at Blackbaud. These roles supported internal or external teams as they solved difficult problems for their users.
- Increased average NPS score to 9/10.
- Reduced user operation's call duration by hundreds of hours each year.
- Reduced time-to-live for new client deployments by 70%.
Before Blackbaud, Dan worked as a regional vendor representative, contractor coordinator, and ran a successful software and services business.